GREETINGS

Enjoy yourselves...

... and contribute with something that can be useful to the learning of this unique language!

sábado, 5 de dezembro de 2020

If you want to post a message in this blog

Darlings,

Those of you who wish to post to this Blog, please comment to this message with your email address, and you will receive an invitation to have the privilege to participate in the most important blog of Mankind.

Your English Teachers,

Júlia Carvalhal Gonçalves & Margarida Vaz Fernandes

2 comentários:

  1. Hi, I'm David from 10H, I really want to be a part of this EXTRAORDINARY blog! It's the most important blog of Mankid, sure it is, therefore, I would like to be a part of it, this is my e-mail:

    davidcesar13@hotmail.com

    Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Welcome David!
    Now that you are a member of this great blog I know that it will be even more extraordinary!
    Thanks and see you soon!

    ResponderEliminar