GREETINGS

Enjoy yourselves...

... and contribute with something that can be useful to the learning of this unique language!

segunda-feira, 22 de novembro de 2010

That Night

All the signals are red,

And the Sun is gone.

The streets are empty,

The night vanishes everyone.

I hear the fog arriving

I saw my sister hiding

It’s crazy outside,

My father locked the door,

A spyder has bitten His leg,

The body hits the floor.

I run to my mother’s room,

I feel chocked with that doom:

Bugs all around my ancestor

A pool of nasty creatures

Devouring every parto f her.

I try to get to the road,

But the undead get the world

I reach the church

And pried for the people.

We fall on the darkness

Deep down the big hole,

Full of pain and sadness,

And I wake with my broken soul!

It was on that day,

That Y saw my blindness.

All of my body writhes,

The heart explodes,

The bonnes break,

And the eyes pull of my face.

I can’t die, I can’t live,

I’ve no voice to scream,

No legs to run out, I don’t know if this is just a dream,

But, sometimes,

I would like to get my hands on God…

By: Francisco Xavier Torres de Sousa

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário